Microsoft Azure features an ever-expanding set of cloud services to help your organisation meet your business challenges. Its integrated cloud-computing services include analytics, computing, database, mobile, networking, storage, and web apps. With these services, IT developers have the freedom to build, manage, and deploy applications and solutions on a massive, global network using their preferred tools, applications, and frameworks. All this leads to moving faster, achieving more, and saving money.
- Developer productivity tools - Azure has 100-plus services with useful end-to-end tools to make you successful.
- Hybrid cloud - Develop and deploy where you want with the only consistent hybrid cloud on the market. Extend Azure on-premises with Azure Stack.
- Intelligent solutions - Create the next generation of intelligent apps and discover transformative insights using powerful data and artificial intelligence services.
- Seamless integration - With Azure`s fully integrated delivery pipeline with source control, unit testing, integration testing, delivery, and go live tools under one umbrella, you`ll avoid problems that occur when you combine a group of products.
- Deliver apps faster - Quickly develop, deploy, and manage your enterprise, mobile, web, and Internet of Things apps anywhere with your choice of tools, language, or framework. With more than 100 end-to-end services, you can deliver apps and services faster, and reduce your time to market.
- Keep data safe - You’ll have increased security and privacy with data protection through Azure Backup and Disaster Recovery as well as access to more comprehensive compliance coverage—ensuring the safety and privacy of your apps and data.
- Make better decisions - Predictive analytics and valuable insights will help power your strategic decisions.
- Affordability - You pay only for what you use, making it easier to manage IT budgets.